Wednesday 11 January 2012

Hello again lovelies,

Well as promised I started my 'Health Kick' today and I am quickly ticking things off my checklist. I have just done a 30 minute workout using the Nike Training App on my IPhone. This app is completly FREE, yes I said free and has no extra costs hidden in like some other apps do.

This app is much better than I expected. One problem I had before was I just didn't know how  to 'workout'.Yes that sounds utterly stupid but being young, and not going to a gym it was hard for me to try and find a workout that was quick, easy and cheap (well it was free!)

This app has 4 areas.


I decided to go with 'Get Lean' as it's high in cardio and my reasons for doing this is the lose weight. So once you have chosen one you can pick beginner, intermediate, and advanced depending on what you feel is right for you. I chose intermediate and then there are various workouts from 30 minutes to 45t minutes. You can set your own music in the background and just crack on with it. Quick and easy.

Now 30 minutes was still tough for me so I need some good tunes to get me through. Cheesy, maybe so but it helps me through.

Feel So Close- Calvin Harris
Flashback- Calvin Harris
Good Life- One Republic
Marry the Night- Lady Gaga
Good Feeling- Flo Rida
All About Tonight- Pixie Lott

So day one workout is complete, and I just have to drink water and eat good for the rest of the day :)
Can't be that hard, can it?


Let me know how your getting on with working out and eating good, and some ideas for a good breakfast will be coming up soon.

Poppy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment